Friday links to love!

beach family
{on the Jersey Shore last week}

Happy Friday! I am still getting back into the swing of things as far as our routine and being home, so today will be a lot of errands and a little food shopping. Right now I have a napping baby in the bedroom and a quiche in the oven, so I thought I would take a quick ten minutes to share some links that caught my eye as I was going through my Google Reader late last night!

-----

I'm the one guest-posting now! Check me out over on the Paper Mama today.

I love love love this DIY chalkboard banner and you can bet I will be making one of these in the near future will all the events I have coming up.

I adore Michelle and her words always have a way of being totally relevant and just what I need to read.

Carly's "Ruminations on the Allure of Zooey Deschanel" made me giggle.

I love the look of this oversized chalkboard. I would love one of our own to jot down to-dos, to-gets, or just hellos!

Oh my lord. Next baby, we are definitely getting these announcements. Way too cute.

I may be biased, but I love everything Adie posts.

Cascade Ice generously sent me a case of their water, and I LOVED it. My favorite was the organic lemon zest. And best part about it? All natural and zero calories. Yep, zero.  Oh, and for those of you who like to indulge in alcoholic beverages they also have a zero-calorie sparkling Cosmopolitan cocktail mixer.  

Krystin's list of Simple Pleasures has inspired me to do one of my own lists next week. Her is so sweet.

The current landscape of social media. Ha! Have you gotten on the Google+ train yet?

And speaking of, if G+ confuses you (like it did me at first), check out this helpful link.

If you need to smile, just click this. Trust me.

And finally, here are a few blogs I've been enjoying catching up on: one, two, and three.

Have a great weekend!


Category Article
Powered by Blogger.