Kareem's Tattoo is So Brooklyn....

[unable to retrieve full-text content]Earlier this year, I met Kareem, one of the many inked employees at the Upper West Side Trader Joe's. I gave him my card when I spotted him in the aisles, and saw him on subsequent visits, but I generally won't trouble people while they're working.

Earlier this month, I spotted him on a break in nearby Verdi Square, and took the opportunity to snap a photo of this, one of his thirty (30!) tattoos:


It seemed appropriate, with much of the country focused on the northeast today as Hurricane Irene bears down (or is it up?) on us, that we celebrate Kareem (and my) borough.


Bill Cohen 28 Aug, 2011


--
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/UikrH/~3/KAGyCd7gPSI/kareems-tattoo-is-so-brooklyn.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

Powered by Blogger.