Product review: Boon Flair Highchair

photo 5

When Boon offered to send us one of their best-selling Flair chairs to try out and review (and give one away too!), I was really excited. I'd heard great things about not only Boon, but this chair in particular, and I was really looking forward to having one of our own.

The chair arrived in a large box and the simple directions made assembly a breeze. Hank put it together very easily and within ten minutes it was ready for use.  We chose the white (coconut) seat with the blue pad, and I wasn't exactly sure about having a white highchair but those hesitations were completely silly because this is THE easiest thing to clean in our home.

Henry's first rice cereal

From the Boon website:

We know you have a Flair for good taste. No cracks. No crevices. Therefore, no abyss full of crumbs. This one-piece seat is the sleekest, smoothest thing going and it makes cleanup unbelievably easy. Its dishwasher-safe tray cover actually fits in a dishwasher. And the continuous height positioning with pneumatic lift is just a fancy way of saying you can pick the exact height you want to fit your table.

Yes, yes and yes! And the whole no abyss full of crumbs thing? So true. Henry isn't into crunchy, crumbly food yet, but the worst offender in terms of messiness would have to be peas, and this chair makes clean up a lot easier than it would normally be. Simply use a damp cloth and wipe it up. And we love that you can just pop the tray in the dishwasher.  And on a clean up note, if you happen to destroy the colored pad, you can always order more of those, or even another color to change it up.

Henry's first rice cereal

Everyone who comes over comments on our "Jetsons meets barber chair" and loves it. I thought long and hard about what I liked best about this chair and here's a short list:
  • easy clean up

  • the pneumatic lift - I love that H. can at all different levels - our counter, table, etc.

  • it's pretty!

  • super simple to put Henry in the chair and get him out

  • I feel like he's secure and safe 

  • one-handed removal of the tray

  • wheels on the bottom (also has a great lock)

What I don't like - NOTHING. Seriously. And I'm not just saying this because they gave us one. I honestly love it.  If you're in market for a high chair and don't mind spending a little bit of money, I highly recommend the Boon Flair.  And if you have one, let me know what you think! 

.

Powered by Blogger.