Hello to all the tattooed girls!



I know i haven't been posting very regularly, exams are to blame.

But i thought I'd share with you guys a magazine that I learned about when i first got my tattoo.

It's Japanese (and nope, i can't read a word of it) but i absolutely LOVE this magazine. The magazine is called 'Tattoo Girls'. It's basically a magazine that takes photos of girl's tattoos on the street and asks them about their tattoos etc. I love the magazine because it's full of a wide range of tattoos.

And we all know one good method to coming up with a tattoo is seeing what is out there and to get some inspiration :)

I recently bought the 'overseas' edition, meaning it was all about tattoos in LA, NY and London!

Here are a few scans (i apologize for the bad quality)





Powered by Blogger.