Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in January!

What's better than jump starting your new year with new business/readers/exposure?

 January ad spots are open!

I already have quite a few spots filled, so if you're interested, be sure to contact me asap.

Here's all the info:

As of today (12/12/10), I receive about 3,700 visits/5,700 page views a day and around 26,000 visits/40,000 views a week. My numbers are consistently and steadily growing- they've grown a LOT even just in the last month.  If you'd like to see a constantly updated number, you can check these stats via my sitemeter, which is the little green button located on the bottom left hand sidebar, and I encourage you to do so!  I also have 2,271 followers via Blogger, 3,189 subscribers via Google Reader, 1,338 followers on Twitter, 745 "fans" on Facebook, and I post an average of 10.7 times per week.  So, by advertising here you will get a lot of exposure.


There are two different ad packages:

a large ad ($40 a month)





includes:
  • prime ad space on the right hand sidebar of Sometimes Sweet (rotating who is on top)
  • a spot in my monthly "large ad" sponsor highlight/informational post
  • includes one giveaway in my monthly large ad spot giveaway post with multiple winners
and a small ad ($25 a month)


includes:
  • ad space under the large ads, on the right hand sidebar of Sometimes Sweet
  • a spot in my monthly "small ad" sponsor highlight/informational post
Who might want to advertise here? Anyone! Blogs who want to expand their readership, Etsy shops, small businesses, baby related sites/goods/shops, and anything else you could think of! The list goes on...

Contact me at sometimessweetblog@gmail.com to secure your spot- new ads go up the 1st of each month.

Powered by Blogger.