Home > working out > Workout playlist!
Workout playlist!
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 by New Tattoo Designs Today
If you read my blog regularly you know how much I enjoy working out, be it cardio or lifting weights. I am most motivated when I have fresh, new music to enjoy while doing so, and I always have the best cardio session when I have an awesome playlist pushing me on. Below you'll find my current playlist that I'm using in the gym right now. I usually make a new one every couple of weeks, and listen to it until I get bored or sick of all of the songs. There's no rhyme or reason to my choices; I include ALL sorts of music, from the awesome to the cheesy...but it all works for me. A lot of the songs I choose to put in my gym playlists aren't songs I'd typically listen to on their own (hello J. Lo), but they totally do the job of keeping my motivation up and running...and me up and running too. Hopefully this at least gives you some new music ideas to add to your list. So, enjoy!
Oh and p.s., I have something special planned for those of you who are interested in healthy, clean eating/cooking, so stay tuned, I think you'll love it.

Oh and p.s., I have something special planned for those of you who are interested in healthy, clean eating/cooking, so stay tuned, I think you'll love it.
Category Article motivation, playlist, working out
Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(1569)
-
▼
January
(623)
- Tattoo Tuesday V.55
- Big News.
- driving home
- WEEKEND WRAP UP
- Wrists.
- Wonderful weekend
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style second case today
- SOUL SUNDAY
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style First case today
- Lauren and Abe's engagement photos
- TRAILER OF THE THE WEEK
- Working it out...at home!
- New button!
- DAY 1
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style First case today
- Purse 'n Boots
- Links to love!
- A Slice of Berlin, Germany!
- THROWBACK THURSDAY
- "First Taste" Art Show at Bound for Glory Tomorrow...
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style Third case today
- Ribs.
- THE HOMIE
- A love letter to the Blogosphere
- Tattoorism: Sean Returns, Part 2
- Etsy, Etsy!
- Birds.
- January Giveaway Winner!
- Henry's 2-month check up
- SHOW OF ALL SHOWS
- Lykke Li
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style second case today ...
- Newsday on Tuesday?
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style First case today
- What's in my...fridge?
- Octopus.
- Tea Collection / Funk Off! (two product reviews)
- REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
- Tattoos I Know: Paul's Taíno Ink
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style second case today
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style First case today
- Our Weekend in Photos
- Sunday Randoms.
- CMLL in Tokyo!
- SOUL SUNDAY
- Saturday
- TRAILER OF THE THE WEEK
- Friday via Instagram
- Henry: 2 months
- Blog Spotlight V.2
- PAINT WARS
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style First case today
- Modern Patchwork E-course
- Back.
- THROWBACK THURSDAY
- A Slice of...Chicago!
- Blogger Meet up
- When I grow up...
- Niki's Memorial Foot
- No title
- My top newborn must-haves, V.2
- Tattoorism: Sean Returns, Part 1
- FAMILY FIRST
- Japanese tattoo horimitsu style First case today
- Tattoo Tuesday V.53
- Links for your Monday evening
- It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
- CITY OF ANGELS
- Second case today
- First case today
- Weekend fun (image heavy)
- Sunday Randoms.
- Clark's Tattoo Incorporates Utah Wildflowers and a...
- SOUL SUNDAY
- A Diversion: A Tattoo Across Time
- TRAILER OF THE THE WEEK
- Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in February!
- DEDICATED
- Thank goodness it's Friday!
- Wrists.
- jack and sally tattoos
- tattoo wings
- chris andersen tattoos
- bald eagle tattoos
- cheap tattoo machines
- tattoo hamilton
- locket tattoo
- new tattoos
- tattooing techniques
- catholic tattoos
- infinite tattoo
- heart tattoo pictures
- tattoo tickets
- oak tree tattoos
- vlinder tattoo
- lady tattoo
- koi tattoo art
- music tattoos
- A Slice of...Tucson, Arizona!
- tattoo procedure
- libelula tattoo
- tattoo jordin sparks mp3
- dragon arm tattoos
- jordin sparks tattoo lyric
- wallpapers tattoo
- arabic symbols tattoo
- sailor jerry tattoo designs
- handprint tattoo
- don ed hardy tattoos
- tiki tattoo
- gecko tattoo designs
- scary tattoos
- ticano tattoo
- this morning...
- tattoo voorbeelden
- ram tattoos
- wrist band tattoos
- real heart tattoo
- girl tribal tattoo
- star design tattoos
- water dragon tattoo
- henna tattoo ink
- tattoo fonts styles
- simple cross tattoos
- ohm tattoos
- kids tattoos
- death life tattoo
- tattoo bed
-
▼
January
(623)