Sunday fun

Today was one of the best days I've had in a long time. I had been feeling a little down for a few days on and off, so Hank planned a really fun day for us to get me out of my funk. It worked! We woke up and got some things done around the house, and then headed downtown. The three of us walked around, stopped by various shops and picked up some cute things for friends, went by the candy shop and got some sweet treats, etc. etc. It was so fun. Henry slept the entire day away, and only woke up for a moment when a huge parade of Harleys went by. After that we changed into warmer clothes and drove over to Thumb Butte to go hiking for an hour or so. Hank strapped on the ERGO carrier and the three of us climbed and hiked the afternoon away. It was so, so nice to be in the fresh air, and the weather was just perfect, if not a little overcast. It definitely made me even more excited about spring, and thinking about doing all sorts of outdoor activities. I love exercising outside, and our town is great for doing just that- we have a ton of trails, both for running and hiking. It's pretty awesome. After our hike we came home (exhausted) and cooked dinner. We made our own sweet potato fries (I'll blog about it this week- it's so easy, healthy, and delicious), and had Boca burgers. Now little H. is sleeping, and Hank and I are just lounging about. Totally great end to a great day.

Here are some photos- a mix of my Nikon D-SLR, Instagram, and Diptic apps:

downtown

love our little town

walking

 1st visit to the square

boots

candy ice cream cones

taffy, so good!

on our hike

hiking

hiking


Category Article , , , ,
Powered by Blogger.