Super Bowl Sunday, on a Monday

When we bought this house in the fall, one of the first things Hank said was how excited he was to finally be able to have a proper Super Bowl party. Although we've watched it every year, we've always lived in old, historic homes that were too small for any large gathering. So, this year was the first of many Super Bowl parties and it was a great time! I absolutely love having people over, throwing parties, and just having our friends all in one place. Nothing's better, and I was so happy all day to be surrounded by so many people I adore. And to top it off, it was a great game and the team our house was rooting for won. Awesome!  Here are some photos from the day:


more food

watching the game
 
Adie and me...and a fork.
Adie and me

Adie and Addison's avocado pie. I was scared to try it because Erin compared it to an avocado/key lime taste (weird right?!)...but it was incredibly delicious. Pleasantly surprised.
avocado pie made by Addison and Adie

Mike and Tom...and Tom's hat. ;)
Mike and Tom...and Tom's hat ;)

Addison: "magic"
Addison: "magic"

Adie and Marilyn reading
reading with Marilyn

The Sandbergs came! I was so happy to hear Lisa's voice as I was in the other room feeding Henry. "Is there going to be ANYONE over 30 here?!"
The Sandbergs stopped by!

JP and Addison
JP/Addison

little family picture- Henry is huge!
Henrys and me

game
 
Silvia (with baby James in her belly), Marilyn, Adie and me
some of the ladies

Henry sleeping on his Aunt Brooke
Henry sleeping on his Aunt Brooke

Brookie, H., and me. Thanks flash for making me look like a ghost.
Brooke and me, and Henry too

nerds

We brought the couch from the front living room into the family room...awesome idea.
we brought the couch from the front living room into the family room for more room :)

Marilyn and Henry hanging out

cuuute


Category Article , ,
Powered by Blogger.