Around our home

We've been in our new home for about six months now, and now that we're more settled into the world of being new parents, I've really been focusing on trying to get out house put together the way we want. It's so fun to have rooms to decorate, and I am taking my time picking out things we really love to fill each space.  We have a long, long way to go, and the "to do" list seems never ending, but I know we will get there one day, and it'll feel great!  I thought it would be fun to give you a little, tiny peek inside our home via instagram. Enjoy!

part of our mantel
photo 1

a bit of Henry's nursery. 
1000003573

dinnerware
1000003570

shelf in our kitchen- family portrait by Jess, chalkboard thought bubble from Red Velvet/Rachel Denbow
1000003576

half of our wall of bookshelves in the front library room
1000003568

our (amazingly comfy) bed- best new thing we bought last year!
1000003569

dresser (that's our wedding invitation framed)
1000003579

Have a great day! I'll be back in a bit with this week's "Mama Said" and Henry's belated 4-month post tomorrow. xoxo


Category Article
Powered by Blogger.