March small sponsor highlight!

Here are some super awesome, rad, terrific, fabulous shops and blogs to check out! And if you're interested, April sponsors spots are still open! Enjoy, and happy browsing!


Artichoke Design: I have a head full of dreams. Awkward, indecisive, creative, & easily distracted. I recently started a blog to document my life and make connections with people from all over the world.

 

Dream on Haley: I'm the dreaming type.  I'm a laid back girl from the south who loves photography, writing, the city and a good pair of jeans.  I married my high school sweetheart and we are loving our new life in Boston.

 

uff da designs is emily bilbrey from washington; i'm a work-at-home mama to a delightful toddler daughter and i just adore creating handmade goodness!  my shop is full of unique, whimsical creations that are sewn with love, including hair pretties, magic wands, and even hand-stitched felt portraits to bring your child's photo to life in a truly special way.  i hope you enjoy my handmade works!  cheers!


Click Click Corey: This girl's exploration of the crafty, the pretty and the written. My blog is like looking through the rose colored viewfinder to my life. I thrift, I read (a lot), I'm trying my hand at the crafty and I'm eternally curious.


Active for Fashion: Hello, my name is Lauren Calderon, but you can call me LC.  I’m a 27 year old Graphic Designer from the sunny state of California who goes crazy for music, bargain shopping and all things 50′s inspired!  I love taking photos, DIY Projects, Design and anything that involves Typography. Ampersands make me smile. :) I am the creator of Active for Fashion, a personal portfolio of my design work and tid bits about my daily happenings in my life, useful design information and resources and great tips for bargain buys and fashion.  And I love working with new people and diving into all things design related.


3ringcircus: an online etsy shop specializing in children’s vintage clothing. Each piece is carefully hand picked for the shop and waiting to be loved again!!! Stay tuned for adult vintage and some handmade items!


Barley and Birch: Kids get dibs on the future. Let's give them a good one. Kids need clothes, but they also need a healthy abundant world. Barley & birch was created to give them both. Our clothing is made in the USA using 100% certified organic cotton and water-based inks. (They don’t pollute the earth, water, or expose farm workers to toxins.) Also, at least 15% of our profits go to several carbon-reducing initiatives in order to fully offset the carbon emissions that result from the production of our garments. And at least another 15% goes to organizations that improve people’s lives around the world.We’re at a critical point in the earth’s survival (just ask any scientist!). So let’s all get busy and start turning things around.

Powered by Blogger.