Friday prettiness

Happy Friday! Still no baby. I've been having very serious talks with him though, so hey, you never know- maybe today or tonight he will decide to come on out! In the meantime, I wanted to share the photography of one of my gal pals, Ms. Morgan Olivia Newton (you can click here to check out her Tattoo Tuesday feature from way back when!). Morgan is extremely talented, and I often find myself just looking through her photo shoots in awe, getting lost in the people, the places, and the stories they tell. I love the way she perceives the world, and even more so, I love how she allows us a glimpse into that perception through her gorgeous work. Today I am sharing just a few beautiful photographs that she's snapped, but I really, really recommend you check out her blog for a million more.

Morgan lives in California, and can be booked for photo shoots, and mainly works in portraiture and head shots (email morgannphoto@gmail.com). She also recently started working with a new tattoo magazine called Tattoo Flux, which will be out in the new year. So keep your eyes peeled!

Her blog:

Powered by Blogger.