Guest post from Rachel/Smile and Wave!

Rachel Denbow is a force in the blog world. She's fiercely creative, incredibly talented, and her blog is a place where I never fail to find inspiration. Rachel has also given me some wonderful advice throughout my pregnancy and for that I am so grateful. I was ecstatic when she agreed to do a little post here; she's one busy lady! So today, I'm really excited to share this post from her. I'm sure almost all of you already frequent Smile and Wave, but if you don't, head over right now and take a few moments out of your day to check out all of her fabulous photos, creative DIYs, and inspiring writing. And thank you to Rachel for being a part of Sometimes Sweet for the day!

What Do You Think?

Hello, from Smile and Wave! My name is Rachel and I've been chasing after my son, Sebastian, for 4.5 years and just celebrated my daughter, Ruby's, first birthday! We've had about five years of experience trying to find trendy, long lasting toys that fit in with our personal style and won't break the bank. Here is a round up of some of my favorite toys for babies and toddlers for the holidays!
A wooden camera with moveable parts!




a trendy rhino teether,


and colorful building blocks.

I am so happy for Danielle and Hank and this exciting transition into parenthood! There is no doubt this little man is going to be well loved by his mama and papa but I have a feeling that he's going to grow up well read, too! Enjoy all of the special moments and memories you'll be creating in the following weeks. We can't wait to meet your little man!

xoxo,
Rachel


Category Article
Powered by Blogger.