Henry is here!

I will definitely be sharing my birth story as some point in the near future, but our darling son was born on Monday, November 22nd at 9:40am. He weighs 7 lbs, 11 oz and is 21 inches long. After 9 hours of natural labor, 2+ hours of pushing...Henry was delivered via emergency c-section. Definitely not how I hoped to give birth, but all that matters is that's he's here! I can't get over how beautiful he is, and Hank and I just sit and stare at this amazing little person that we created.


There's so much more to say, but my focus is going to be on Henry, our little family, and my recovery, so throughout the next couple of weeks I have some AMAZING guest bloggers who will be filling in for me. I will be posting here and there, but I'm definitely excited to share some friends' wonderful posts while I take some time to rest and relax!

Thank you all SO much for all of your kind words, sentiments, emails, tweets, etc. over the past day or two. I appreciate it all so very much!

Happy birthday, Henry!


Category Article
Powered by Blogger.