Meet Casey Wiegand

Today I'd like to tell you a little bit about one of my favorite new blogs (and one of my XL sponsors), Casey Wiegand. Let me preface this by saying that even if Casey wasn't one of my sponsors I would still be JUST as excited to share her corner of the internet world with all of you! Seriously, head on over and see what I mean!

Casey's zest for life, inspirational words, and gorgeous photos (of her gorgeous family) provide readers with such a wonderful little spot to stop by and be surrounded by beauty. Whenever I leave Casey's blog I feel a little happier, and to actually know her, and know how genuinely sweet she is, makes it even better.

She is also a gifted artist, so be sure to stop by her art site and check those out too!


A little interview with Casey -

Describe your blog in a few sentences.

I love sharing our life through my blog...where you can expect pieces of my perspective on life, faith, kids, marriage, with touches of art, creative inspiration, projects and things I love along the way.


What inspires you?

So many things inspire me! Nature, my kids, my husband, music, God, a good book, a beautiful image.


If you could tell your 15-year old self anything, what would you tell her?

If I could go back and talk to a 15 year old Casey, I would tell her so much. I would tell her to love herself and to love others well. I would talk to her about the importance of giving. I would tell her to embrace her creativity more and encourage her to step "outside the box" sooner. I would tell her to not worry so much about others opinions. And I would tell her that finding joy and thanksgiving in life is a choice and at times takes practice.

Name the first 4 beautiful things you see around you!

Four beautiful things I see around me: my son Aiden, my daughter Ainsleigh, my husband Christopher...and the beautiful tree outside my window right now!


Is there anything you'd like new readers to know?

I would love for you to stop by and "meet" my little family!


Category Article
Powered by Blogger.