Guest Post: Chelsea from Tea Talk

Hi everyone! I’m Chelsea and I run the Tea Talk blog. Awhile back Danielle asked me if I would be interested in guest blogging for her while she’s away on vacation. I thought it was so sweet of her to offer and I jumped at the opportunity to do so. Danielle and I met early last year and have been friends ever since. She is seriously the sweetest lady, and I really hope that she’s having an amazing time on vacation!

Anyways, today I thought I would share a summertime outfit with you! My blog focuses on personal style and my every day life, so an outfit seemed very appropriate so show you what my blog is all about (although I am missing a coffee in hand in these photos, but if I was that would pretty much some up my blog & life because I am coffee obsessed).



To me, this is a perfect summertime outfit for a cool evening. Right now I’m traveling around Colorado and I’m in a tiny town named Paonia. The weather is so temperamental, and only 30 minutes before I took these photos it was pouring down rain and I was wearing a rain jacket. After it cleared up though the air was cool and crisp, so jeans were definitely needed, but my flowy peasant top, which feel so much like summer to me, felt perfect.


I took these photos in the town’s beautiful park. I was surrounded by the most beautiful, ginormous trees. I sort of felt like I was in a fairy tale, or at least in the Pacific Northwest (that is where I associate trees like this, since Washington is my favorite). Growing up in the desert (did I mention that I’m a Phoenix native?), I wasn’t really surrounded by much green. So when I’m in Colorado during the summer I really like to soak it all up, especially when it’s summer and the beauty is in abundance.


Since it’s summer and there is that easy kind of lifestyle happening all over, I like to keep my outfits fairly simple as well. I didn’t want to bring down the outfit with too many accessories (maybe if it was for a dinner date, or going out to summer party I would add a few more), so I wore my simple Fossil watch and carried a pretty bag from Le Mode Accessories. I felt really great in this outfit, and because of it my evening was that much more nice. I truly believe that if you dress up in something that makes you feel good, then your mood and day will instantly be better.


Thank you so much for having me, Danielle! If anyone is interested in learning more about me, or wants to see more of my daily outfits, check out my blog, Tea Talk. You can also keep up with me by checking out my Twitter page or my Flickr photostream!


Outfit details:

Peasant top: Nine West
Jeans: Levi's
Watch: Fossil
Bag: gift from Le Mode Accessories
Flats: Gap

-Chelsea XO


Category Article
Powered by Blogger.