Guest Post: Liz from SRSLYLIZ

Hi everyone! My name is Liz and I live over on SRSLYLIZ. Dani has asked me to entertain y'all for a bit while she's away enjoying the opposite coast. She's one of my best online girlfriends turned semi-IRL friend {do video chats + phone conversations count for something?} anyway I love this girl to death and think she has one of the cutest families I've ever seen. Just like Danielle, I know I'm meant to be a mom someday, and even though I don't have children of my own yet, I still consider myself to be a mommy blogger. How, you ask? Well, I'd like you all to meet my son Walter.


Isn't he handsome? My boyfriend & I treat him as if he was our very own flesh & blood, its a bit ridiculous. Walter is definitely one spoiled pooch.


Here's Walter doing his favourite thing in the world, DIGGING. Oh, and in case you're wondering what his breed is, he is a Brussels Griffon. They basically look like mini ewoks and make the silliest expressions!


I hope his little face brightened up your day like he does ours, and thanks Dani for asking me to share a little something close to my heart while you're away. xoxo


Category Article
Powered by Blogger.